CSAT/CES/NPS trigger distribution in Aircall
At this point you should be already decided about the customer satisfaction metric you're planning to use and the distribution channel, which is “trigger” in this case. Every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES. Manual will show you steps with CSAT example.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT,NPS and CES
Connecting Aircall with Nicereply
1. Choose the customer satisfaction metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account, CSAT, NPS or CES. Click on “START CSAT/ START CES/START NPS”
2. From distribution options choose “TRIGGER”
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Aircall icon
4. In the next step log in to your Aircall account - Nicereply will then connect automatically to your account and create Nicereply Webhook
5. Then add your users from Aircall to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Trigger activation in Aircall
6. You’re on the good way! The CSAT/CES/NPS trigger is waiting for for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “activate trigger” button.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Aircall and the workflow is follows:
1. After CSAT/CES/NPS trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your calls on a regular basis
2. Nicereply will send the CSAT/CES/NPS survey to the person your company had a call with after the call is ended - the only condition is that you need to have an email address of that person in the contact information
3. Nicereply will collect the CSAT/CES/NPS ratings, push it to Aircall call records
and create Custom Insight card (you'll be able to see customer's last rating while calling with him/her connected to his/hers email address)