Net Promoter Score (NPS) email template distribution in Deskpro
This article will show you how to start measuring Net Promoter Score (NPS) directly in your Deskpro email template (signature).
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting Deskpro with Nicereply
1. Choose the NPS metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START NPS. If you do not see the START NPS button click on NPS - Surveys - ADD SURVEY
2. From distribution options choose EMAIL TEMPLATE
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Deskpro icon
4. In the next step add your Deskpro URL, (e.g. acme.deskpro.com) and your Deskpro API key. To get your API key go to Settings > Apps > API keys and create new Normal API key
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your user from Deskpro to Nicereply by clicking Continue. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Adding email template to Deskpro
6. You're on the good way! To collect customer feedback, you need to place NPS into your Deskpro email templates. Now copy code for Net Promoter Score.
7. Go to Deskpro account > Settings > Emails > Email Templates > Click Layout > Footer. Delete the default code. Then paste code for NPS and then click Save.
Don´t forget to go to your Nicereply account and click CONFIRM SETUP COMPLETION.
Ticket field settings
You won´t find Nicereply ticket field in your basic account setup. Therefore we need to add Nicereply ticket field to your Deskpro account.
To do this go to Settings > Tickets > Fields > Add > Choose single-line textbox and click Configure Field. The title has to be Nicereply NPS. Click the option only show this field to agents, then click save.
Your email templates will now contain NPS code and all collected ratings will be stored in Nicereply under NPS tab.
And are pushed into your Deskpro tickets.