Net Promoter Score (NPS) trigger distribution in Deskpro
This article will show you how to start measuring Net Promoter Score (NPS) via triggers - automated emails after a ticket is resolved - in your Deskpro account.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting Deskpro with Nicereply
1. Choose the NPS metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START NPS. If you do not see the START NPS button click on NPS - Surveys - ADD SURVEY
2. From distribution options choose TRIGGER
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Deskpro icon
4. In the next step add your Deskpro URL, (e.g. acme.deskpro.com) and your Deskpro API key. To get your API key go to Settings > Apps > API keys and create new Normal API key
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your user from Deskpro to Nicereply by clicking Continue. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Trigger activation in Deskpro
6. You’re on the good way! The NPS trigger is waiting for for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “activate trigger” button.
Ticket field settings
You won´t find Nicereply ticket field in your basic account setup. Therefore we need to add Nicereply ticket field to your Deskpro account.
To do this go to Settings > Tickets > Fields > Add > Choose single-line textbox and click Configure Field. The title has to be Nicereply NPS. Click the option only show this field to agents, then click save.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Deskpro and the workflow is follows:
1. After NPS trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your tickets on a regular basis
2. Nicereply will send the NPS survey to the ticket requestor for all tickets created via Email channel, with status Resolved and without ticket update for 48 hours (by default)
3. Nicereply will collect the NPS ratings and push it to Deskpro as a note and the custom field value