Net Promoter Score (NPS) trigger distribution in Freshsales
This article will show you how to start measuring Net Promoter Score (NPS) via triggers - automated emails after a deal is resolved - in your Freshsales account.
In this article
Connecting Freshsales with Nicereply
1. Choose the NPS metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START NPS. If you do not see the START NPS button click on NPS - Surveys - ADD SURVEY
2. From distribution options choose TRIGGER
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Freshsales icon
4. In the next step add your Freshsales URL, (e.g. acme.freshsales.io) and your Freshsales API key. To get your API key click on your avatar icon in the top right corner > Settings > API settings >you can see your key here
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step
5. Add your users from Freshsales to Nicereply by clicking continue. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Trigger activation in Freshsales
6. You’re on the good way! The NPS trigger is waiting for for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. For example you can edit the number of hours after which trigger will be sent (hours after deal resolution - won/lost). When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button.
Ticket field settings
You won´t find Nicereply ticket field in your basic Freshsales account setup. Therefore we need to add Nicereply ticket field to your Freshsales account.
In Freshsales go to Settings > Deal Modules > click Add field.
Field label is Nicereply, Field type is number and this field is read-only. Don't forget to Save your new field.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Freshsales and the workflow is follows:
- After NPS trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your deals on a regular basis
- Nicereply will send the NPS survey to the deal contact via email, with status won/lost and without deal update for 48 hours (by default)
- Nicereply will collect the NPS feedback and push it to Freshsales as a note, tag and the custom field value