Net Promoter Score (NPS) trigger distribution in Groove
This article will show you how to start measuring Net Promoter Score (NPS) via triggers - automated emails after a ticket is resolved - in your Groove account.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting Groove with Nicereply
1. Choose the NPS metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START NPS. If you do not see the START NPS button click on NPS - Surveys - ADD SURVEY
2. From distribution options choose TRIGGER
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Groove icon
4. In the next step add your Groove URL, (e.g. acme.groovehq.com), and your API key. To get your API key go to Settings > Company >API. Then click CONNECT AND CONTINUE.
5. Add your user from Groove to Nicereply by clicking Continue. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Trigger activation in Groove
6. You’re on the good way! The NPS trigger is waiting for for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Groove and the workflow is follows:
1. After NPS trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your tickets on a regular basis
2. Nicereply will send the NPS survey to the ticket requestor for all tickets created via Email channel, with status Resolved and without ticket update for 48 hours (by default)
3. Nicereply will collect the CSAT feedback and push it to Groove as a note