Customer Effort Score (CES) trigger distribution in Kayako
This article will show you how to start measuring Customer Effort Score (CES) via triggers - automated emails after a ticket is resolved - in your Kayako account.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting Kayako with Nicereply
1. Choose the CES metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START CES. If you do not see the START CES button click on CES - Surveys - ADD SURVEY
2. From distribution options choose TRIGGER
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Kayako icon
4. In the next step add your Kayako URL, (e.g. acme.kayako.com), your Login and Password, then click CONNECT AND CONTINUE.
5. Add your users from Kayako to Nicereply by clicking continue. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Trigger activation in Kayako
6. You’re on the good way! The CES trigger is waiting for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Kayako and the workflow is follows:
- After CES trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your tickets on a regular basis
- Nicereply will send the CES survey to the ticket requestor for all tickets created via Email channel, with status Resolved and without ticket update for 48 hours (by default)
- Nicereply will collect the CES ratings and push it to Kayako as an event and the custom field value