Customer Effort Score (CES) trigger distribution in Salesforce Service Cloud
This article will show you how to start measuring Customer Effort Score (CES) via triggers - automated emails after a case is resolved - in your Salesforce Service cloud account.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT,NPS and CES
Connecting ServiceCloud with Nicereply
1. First, go to Salesforce AppExchange and search for Nicereply
2. Then, click Get It Now and Log in to your Salesforce account
3. Choose Install in Production
4. Agree to terms and conditions, click Confirm and Install and Log in once again
5. Choose whether to install Nicereply for admins only, all users or specific profiles and click Install
6. Now, approve Nicereply access
7. Finally, Finish the integration of Nicereply app from AppExchange in Service Cloud by clicking "done". Leave Trigger setting blank. You'll be redirected to Installed Packages page in Salesforce.
8. Now Continue the set up by going into your Nicereply account. Choose the CES metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START CES. If you do not see the START CES button click on CES - Surveys - ADD SURVEY
9. From distribution options choose “TRIGGER”.
10. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Service Cloud icon.
11. In the next step add log in into your Service Cloud account, and then when asked whether you want to connect Nicereply with Salesforce click Allow.
12. Import your Service Cloud users to Nicereply.
Trigger activation in Service Cloud
13. You’re on the good way! The CES trigger is waiting for for activation.
15. Switch back to Salesforce and click on App Launcher
16. Search for Nicereply, click on Nicereply Setup
17. Now enable Trigger, paste the Survey token and click Done.
18. Switch back to Nicereply. You can manage other trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button in Nicereply and you're done!
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Salesforce Service Cloud and the workflow is follows:
1. After CES trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your cases on a regular basis
2. Nicereply will send the CES survey to the case requestor for all cases created via Email channel, with status Resolved and without case update for 48 hours (by default)
3. Nicereply will collect the CES feedback and push it to your Service Cloud account