Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) trigger distribution in Shopify
This article will show you how to start measuring Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) via triggers - automated emails after an order is fulfilled and paid- in your Shopify account.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT,NPS and CES
Connecting Shopify with Nicereply
1. Choose the CSAT metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START CSAT. If you do not see the START CSAT button click on CSAT - Surveys - ADD SURVEY
2. From distribution options choose TRIGGER
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Shopify icon
4. In the next step add your Shopify URL
5. Click connect and Continue and then click Install unlisted app.
6. Add your users from Shopify to Nicereply by clicking continue. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Trigger activation in Shopify
7. You’re on the good way! The CSAT trigger is waiting for for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button.
8. Important! In order to send automated email surveys - triggers - your orders need to have following status. Payment status has to be paid, and Fulfillment status has to be fulfilled.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Shopify and the workflow is follows:
1. After CSAT trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your orders on a regular basis
2. Nicereply will send the CSAT survey to the order requestor for all orders created via Email channel, with status paid and fulfilled and without order update for 48 hours (by default)
3. Nicereply will collect the CSAT ratings and push it to Shopify in form of a note