Nicereply NPS Campaign Set Up
This article will show you how to start measuring Net Promoter Score (NPS) via campaigns in Nicereply.
- In your Nicereply account click on the "NEW SURVEY" button in the top left corner
- Now, click "START WITH NPS"
- Choose Campaigns distribution
- Now, you can choose from your existing contact lists, or create a new list of contacts you want to send the NPS survey to
- When you're finished click Continue
- Now, you can manage Campaign settings, Campaign appearance, Manage the contact list, send a test email, or send the Campaign immediately.
In Campaign Settings you can:
- Name of the Campaign, Subject, or Sender Name
- Set Automated Reminder which will automatically send the Campaign to contacts that did not provide feedback (answer the survey) the first time after X days
- Schedule your Campaign for later with Campaign Scheduler
- Set Campaign Autopilot which will automatically send the campaign to the contact list after the chosen period of time