CSAT/CES/NPS trigger distribution in Kustomer
At this point you should be already decided about the customer satisfaction metric you're planning to use and the distribution channel, which is “trigger” in this case. Every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES. Manual will show you steps with CSAT example.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting Kustomer with Nicereply
1. Choose the customer satisfaction metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account, CSAT, NPS or CES. Click on “START CSAT”.
2. From distribution options choose “TRIGGER”.
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Kustomer icon.
4. In the next step add your Kustomer URL, (e.g. acme.kustomerapp.com) and your API key. To get your API key go to Settings > API keys > New API key. You need to create new API key and add roles: org.user, org.admin, org.admin.user, org.admin.content. Make sure to set expiration date to "No Expiration"!
5. Add your user from Kustomer to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us. Then click “CONTINUE”.
Trigger activation in Kustomer
6. You’re on the good way! The CSAT/CES/NPS trigger is waiting for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Kustomer and the workflow is follows:
1. After CSAT/CES/NPS trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your tickets on a regular basis
2. Nicereply will send the CSAT/CES/NPS survey to the ticket requestor for all tickets created via Email channel, with status Resolved and without ticket update for 48 hours (by default)
3. Nicereply will collect the CSAT/CES/NPS ratings and push it to Kustomer as a note and the custom field value