CSAT/CES/NPS trigger distribution in Desk.com
At this point you should be already decided about the customer satisfaction metric you're planning to use and the distribution channel, which is “trigger” in this case. Every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES. Manual will show you steps with CSAT example.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting Desk.com with Nicereply
1. Choose the customer satisfaction metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account, CSAT, NPS or CES. Click on “START CSAT”.
2. From distribution options choose “TRIGGER”
3. You’re on the app directory page now, you need to choose an app for integration
4. In the next step add your Desk URL, (e.g. acme.desk.com), your key, secret, and access tokens. You can watch the video: How to generate key & secret in Desk.com.
After you generate new api application you can find your keys as on the picture below.
5. Insert your URL, key, secret, token and token secret into Nicereply. Then click “CONNECT AND CONTINUE” to activate your agents in the next step
6. Add your user from Desk to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us. Then click “CONTINUE”
Trigger activation in Desk.com
You’re on the good way! The CSAT/CES/NPS trigger is waiting for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Desk.com and the workflow is follows:
- After CSAT/CES/NPS trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your tickets on a regular basis
- Nicereply will send the CSAT/CES/NPS survey to the ticket requestor for all tickets created via Email channel, with status Resolved and without ticket update for 48 hours (by default)
3. Nicereply will collect the CSAT/CES/NPS ratings and push it to Desk.com as a note and the custom field value
By default, Desk.com won't close your tickets, but you should know that closed tickets can't be updated. If you have enabled the Time Rule to close your ticket, make sure, that period for ticket closing is at least 48 hours longer than the period after which Nicereply will send the CES survey.
Don't worry, you will always find all your CSAT/CES/NPS ratings in Nicereply – no ratings will be lost.