CSAT/CES/NPS email template distribution in Front
At this point you should be already decided about the customer satisfaction metric you are planning to use and the distribution channel, which is “email template” in this case. Every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES. Manual will show you steps with CSAT example.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Enable integration in Front
In the settings of your Front account, go to integrations and choose Nicereply from the app directory. Here you need to do a few more things:
1. Click Enable integration
2. Enable Nicereply
3. Insert company URL - the company url is available in Nicereply settings in your account. Then save settings.
Connecting Front with Nicereply
1. Choose the customer satisfaction metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account, CSAT, NPS or CES. Click on “START CSAT”.
2. From distribution options choose “EMAIL TEMPLATE”
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Front icon
4. In the next step add your Front Token, to get your Token go to your Front account > go to Settings > Plugins and API > then click on API and create New Token.
Select following scopes: Shared Resources and Private Resources, then click create.
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your user from Front to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Adding email template to Front
6. You're on the good way! To collect customer feedback, you need to place CSAT (smiley faces) into your Front email templates. Now copy Code for Smiley faces (not Preview!)
7. Go to Front account > Settings > Signatures> Add signature, Switch to Mode: Raw and paste code for Smiley faces, then click Save (Create signature)
Important! Every user has to insert the same code into their signature in Front account. You can solve this in two ways. First: every user will go to their front account > settings > my signature > add signature and paste code for Smiley faces, then click Save. Second: Admin will go to Front account > settings > signature and paste the survey code as shown in this manual. This will paste the smiley faces code to the signature of every team member (change the signature for the entire team). The smiley faces code is the same for every team member!
8. Make sure the Nicereply signature is set as default - has the 01 position!
Don´t forget to go to your Nicereply account and click “FINISH SETUP”
Your email templates will now contain CSAT code (smiley faces) and all collected ratings will be stored in Nicereply under CSAT tab.
And are pushed into your Front ticket.