Getting started with TeamSupport integration
Empower your customer satisfaction with TeamSupport and Nicereply. In this article you can find out everything you need to know about integrating Nicereply with TeamSupport.
- By the end of step 3: You’ll understand the benefits of the integration
- By the end of step 4 or 5: You’ll be up and ready to start collecting customer feedback
- Collect customer feedback
- Survey distribution options
- Benefits of the integration
- Email template activation
- Trigger activation
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Collect customer feedback
Use Nicereply to track CSAT (Customer Satisfaction Score), NPS (Net Promoter Score) and CES (Customer Effort Score).
1. CSAT – How was your experience with our support?
2. CES – Did the company make it easy for me to handle my issue?
3. NPS – How likely is it that you would recommend Company Inc. to a friend or colleague?
Survey distribution options
You can distribute your CSAT/CES/NPS to your customers by placing HTML code in your TeamSupport custom email templates, or via a Trigger set up in Nicereply to automate follow-up after you close a ticket. You can add more distributions at any time.
Insert CSAT/CES/NPS into the emails you send. Place HTML code to your signature or any custom email template.
Benefit from the power of automated email sending. Follow up with customers via CSAT/CES/NPS survey after you close a ticket.
Benefits of the integration
See the list of 7 major benefits of the integration between TeamSupport and Nicereply.
1. Push ratings & comment right to the ticket as an action
All ratings will be pushed to the relevant ticket in a form of action.
Note: you can enable/disable push of CSAT rating & comment as Note into ticket in the survey settings.
2. Save CSAT/CES/NPS rating in the custom ticket field
In addition to being added to the ticket actions, you can create custom fields in TeamSupport to collect your CSAT/CES/NPS rating values.
3. Ticket backlink
Identify feedback in context with the direct link to the rated ticket.
4. Sync customers’ name to CSAT/CES/NPS ratings
Customers often don’t share their name in a rating form. Nicereply will automatically add customer names in the rating feed based on the ticket ID, so you don't need to use the name field on the survey.
5. Setup triggers based on CSAT/CES/NPS value
As we have our CSAT/CES/NPS value stored in the custom field, we can do some automation. E.g. we can set an alert tag to ticket with low/bad rating in ticket automation by creating new trigger.
6. User import
Sync all your TeamSupport users with Nicereply with one click. New users will get an automated email with login instructions.
7. Customize your CSAT/CES/NPS surveys according to your branding and needs
Ask your customers the right question at the right time with branded one-click surveys. Customize your surveys and add additional questions.
Email template activation
Click here for the email template setup guide.
Click here for the trigger setup guide.