CSAT/CES/NPS email template distribution in TeamSupport
At this point you should be already decided about the customer satisfaction metric you are planning to use and the distribution channel, which is “email template” in this case. Every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES. Manual will show you steps with CSAT example.
In this article
- Connecting TeamSupport with Nicereply
- Adding email template to TeamSupport
- Creating custom field in TeamSupport
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting TeamSupport with Nicereply
1. Choose the customer satisfaction metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account, CSAT, NPS or CES. Click on “START CSAT”.
2. From distribution options choose “EMAIL TEMPLATE”
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on TeamSupport icon
4. In the next step add your TeamSupport server, (e.g. app.na1/na2.teamsupport.com) and your TeamSupport credentials (APP ID and API key). To get your Organization ID go to Admin > My Company tab. To get your API Token: Go to Admin > Integration tab and expand the top selection labeled TeamSupport API.
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your user from TeamSupport to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Adding email template to TeamSupport
6. You're on the good way! To collect customer feedback, you need to place CSAT (smiley faces) into your TeamSupport email templates. In Nicereply copy code for CSAT (smiley faces).
7. As a next step we will update your TeamSupport email template. Go to TeamSupport > Admin > Email and scroll down to Email templates, then paste code in the part of the email template where you want it to be:
Don’t forget to save your changes in email templates and Finish setup in Nicereply.
Creating custom field in TeamSupport
To do this go to Admin > Custom fields > Add custom field. Custom field has to be named NicereplyCSAT/NicereplyCES/NicereplyNPS. The type of custom field is text custom field. Then click Save.
Your email templates will now contain CSAT code (smiley faces) and all collected ratings will be stored in Nicereply under CSAT tab.
And are pushed into your TeamSupport ticket: