Setup integration with Outlook
Empower your Outlook with Nicereply. In this article you can find out everything important about the Nicereply integration.
- By the end of step 2: You’ll understand how the customer feedback is collected and distributed
- By the end of step 3: You’ll be up and ready to start collecting customer feedback from your Outlook account
NOTE: every step in the article is the same for CSAT,NPS and CES.
Collect customer feedback
Use Nicereply to track CSAT (Customer Satisfaction Score), NPS(Net Promoter Score) and CES (Customer Effort Score).
1. CSAT – How was your experience with our support?
2. CES – Did the company make it easy for me to handle my issue?
3. NPS – How likely is it that you would recommend Company Inc. to a friend or colleague?
Insert CSAT/CES/NPS into the emails you send. Place HTML code to your signature or any custom email template.
Adding CSAT/CES/NPS to Outlook
Choose the customer satisfaction metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account, CSAT, NPS or CES. Click on “START CSAT”.
From distribution options choose “EMAIL TEMPLATE”.
In the next step click on Outlook icon.
Connecting Nicereply with email services such as Gmail or Outlook requires you to add each user to your Nicereply account. Click “ADD USER”.
In the next step add Name, Username and and Email of your new user. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
When you are done adding new users to your Nicereply account click “CONTINUE”.
You're on the good way! To collect customer feedback, you need to place CSAT (smiley faces) into your signature in Outlook account.On this page choose between Smiley Faces/Button/URL link & copy (CMD+C/CTRL+C) Preview of your your chosen Survey.
- Open your Outlook settings > mail settings > and go to to the signatures.
Click create new signature > set signature name > place your cursor In Edit signature section and paste (CTRL+V) from the clipboard. Don’t forget to click ok and save the changes.
Your Outlook templates will now contain CSAT code (smiley faces) and all collected ratings will be stored in Nicereply under CSAT tab.