CSAT/CES/NPS email template distribution in Kayako
At this point you should be already decided about the customer satisfaction metric you are planning to use and the distribution channel, which is “email template” in this case. Every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES. Manual will show you steps with CSAT example.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting Kayako with Nicereply
1. Choose the customer satisfaction metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account, CSAT, NPS or CES. Click on “START CSAT”.
2. From distribution options choose “EMAIL TEMPLATE”.
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Kayako icon.
4. In the next step add your Kayako URL, (e.g. acme.kayako.com), your Login and Password, then click “CONNECT AND CONTINUE”.
5. Add your user from Kayako to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us. Then click “CONTINUE”.
Adding email template to Kayako
You're on the good way! To collect customer feedback, you need to place CSAT (smiley faces) into your Kayako email templates.
6. Go to your Kayako account > Administration > Brands > Click on your company > Email Templates
7. In Nicereply go to CSAT > Surveys, click on Survey button and copy code:
8. Switch back to Kayako and paste code, then click save:
Don´t forget to click Finish setup in your Nicereply account.
Your email templates will now contain CSAT code(smiley faces) and all collected ratings will be stored in Nicereply under CSAT tab.
And are pushed into your Kayako ticket and customer profile.