CSAT/CES/NPS trigger distribution in Help Scout
At this point you should be already decided about the customer satisfaction metric you're planning to use and the distribution channel, which is “trigger” in this case. Every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES. Manual will show you steps with CSAT example.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting Help Scout with Nicereply
1. Choose the customer satisfaction metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account, CSAT, NPS or CES. Click on “START CSAT/ START CES”.
2. From distribution options choose “TRIGGER”.
3. You’re on the app directory page now, you need to choose an app for integration, choose Help Scout and click "SELECT".
4. In the next step you'll need to Authorize Nicereply to access your account. Simply click Authorize.
5. Then, Add your users from Help Scout to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us. Then click “CONTINUE”.
Trigger activation in Help Scout
You’re on the good way! The CSAT/CES/NPS trigger is waiting for activation.
6. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button.
11. Now go to your Help Scout account -> Manage -> Apps and search for Nicereply. Then click the Install App button.
12. The last thing you need to do is set up custom ticket field. To do this go your Help Scout account -> Manage -> Mailbox. Choose the Mailbox you want to set up the custom ticket field for and click on Custom fields on the left side of the screen. Then click New Custom field. The name of the field must be Nicereply CSAT/ Nicereply CES/ Nicereply NPS. The type must be number.
Then click Save Field.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with HelpScout and the workflow is follows:
1. After CSAT/CES/NPS trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your tickets on a regular basis
2. Nicereply will send the CSAT/CES/NPS survey to the ticket requestor for all tickets created via Email channel, with status Resolved and without ticket update for 48 hours (by default)
3. Nicereply will collect the CSAT/CES/NPS ratings and push it to Help Scout as a note and the custom field value.