At this point you should be already decided about the customer satisfaction metric you are planning to use and the distribution channel, which is “email template” in this case. Every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES. Manual will show you steps with CSAT example.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting LiveAgent with Nicereply
1. Choose the customer satisfaction metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account, CSAT, NPS or CES. Click on “START CSAT”.
2. From distribution options choose “EMAIL TEMPLATE”.
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on LiveAgent icon.
4. In the next step add your LiveAgent hostname, (e.g. acme.ladesk.com) and your LiveAgent API key. To get your API key go to Configuration > System > API. Click Add API key, then insert Name, and in Privileges you need to select at least agent - read, tag - read + write, ticket - read + write, user - read. Then click Create.
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your user from LiveAgent to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Adding email template to LiveAgent
6. You're on the good way! To collect customer feedback, you need to place CSAT (smiley faces) into your LiveAgent email templates. Now copy code for smiley faces.
7. Go to your LiveAgent account > Configuration > Email > Customer templates > Ticket reply, click edit. Then switch to source mode, and replace this code (delete it)
by Nicereply smiley faces code (paste Nicereply smiley faces code).
Then click save. Don't forget to click finish setup in Nicereply account.
Your email templates will now contain CSAT code (smiley faces) and all collected ratings will be stored in Nicereply under CSAT tab.
And are pushed into your LiveAgent ticket