At this point you should be already decided about the customer satisfaction metric you are planning to use and the distribution channel, which is “email template” in this case. Every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES. Manual will show you steps with CSAT example.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting Kustomer with Nicereply
1. Choose the customer satisfaction metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account, CSAT, NPS or CES. Click on “START CSAT”.
2. From distribution options choose “EMAIL TEMPLATE”
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Kustomer icon
4. In the next step add your Kustomer URL, (e.g. acme.kustomerapp.com) and your API key. To get your API key go to Settings > API keys > New API key. You need to create new API key and add roles: org.admin.read, org.admin.write, org.user.read, org.user.write.
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your user from Kustomer to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Adding email template to Kustomer
6. You're on the good way! To collect customer feedback, you need to place CSAT (smiley faces) into your Kustomer email templates. Now copy code for CSAT (smiley faces).
7. Now go to your Kustomer account > Settings > Platform settings > Templates > Add new template. Select name for your new template and paste code for CSAT (smiley faces). Then you need to copy this code in front of the smiley faces code in order to be able to see the text of your messages in front of the smiley faces:
Don´t forget to go to your Nicereply account and click “FINISH SETUP”.
Your email templates will now contain CSAT code (smiley faces) and all collected ratings will be stored in Nicereply under CSAT tab.
And are pushed into your Kustomer ticket.