At this point you should be already decided about the customer satisfaction metric you're planning to use and the distribution channel, which is “trigger” in this case. Every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES. Manual will show you steps with CSAT example.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting DeskPro with Nicereply
1. Choose the customer satisfaction metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account, CSAT, NPS or CES. Click on “START CSAT”.
2. From distribution options choose “TRIGGER”.
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on DeskPro icon.
4. In the next step add your DeskPro URL, (e.g. acme.deskpro.com) and your DeskPro API key. To get your API key go to Settings > Apps > API keys. Then click “CONNECT AND CONTINUE”.
5. Add your user from DeskPro to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us. Then click “CONTINUE”.
Trigger activation in DeskPro
6. You’re on the good way! The CSAT/CES/NPS trigger is waiting for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button.
Ticket field settings
You won´t find Nicereply ticket field in your basic account setup. Therefore we need to add Nicereply ticket field to your DeskPro account.
In DeskPro go to go to Tickets > Fields > Add > Choose single-line textbox. The title has to be Nicereply CSAT/Nicereply CES/ Nicereply NPS. Click the option only show this field to agents, then click save.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with DeskPro and the workflow is follows:
1. After CSAT/CES/NPS trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your tickets on a regular basis
2. Nicereply will send the CSAT/CES/NPS survey to the ticket requestor for all tickets created via Email channel, with status Resolved and without ticket update for 48 hours (by default)
3. Nicereply will collect the CSAT/CES/NPS ratings and push it to DeskPro as a note and the custom field value.