At this point you should be already decided about the customer satisfaction metric you're planning to use and the distribution channel, which is “trigger” in this case. Every step in the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES. Manual will show you steps with CSAT example.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT,NPS and CES
Connecting Shopify with Nicereply
1. Choose the customer satisfaction metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account, CSAT, NPS or CES. Click on “START CSAT/ START CES/ START NPS”.
2. From distribution options choose “TRIGGER”.
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Shopify icon.
4. In the next step add your Shopify URL
Hit Connect and continue to activate your users in the next step.
5. Add your user from Shopify to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Trigger activation in Shopify
6. You’re on the good way! The CSAT/CES/NPS trigger is waiting for for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button.
8. Important! In order to send automated email surveys - triggers - your orders need to have following status. Payment status has to be paid, and Fulfillment status has to be fulfilled.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Shopify and the workflow is follows:
1. After CSAT/CES/NPS trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your orders on a regular basis
2. Nicereply will send the CSAT/CES/NPS survey to the order requestor for all orders created via Email channel, with status paid and fulfilled and without order update for 48 hours (by default)
3. Nicereply will collect the CSAT/CES/NPS ratings and push it to Shopify in form of a note