At this point you should be already decided about the customer satisfaction metric you're planning to use and the distribution channel, which is “trigger” in this case. Every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES. Manual will show you steps with CSAT example.
In this article
- Connecting TeamSupport with Nicereply
- Trigger activation in TeamSupport
- Creating custom field in TeamSupport
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting TeamSupport with Nicereply
1. Choose the customer satisfaction metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account, CSAT, NPS or CES. Click on “START CSAT”.
2. From distribution options choose “TRIGGER”.
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on TeamSupport icon.
4. In the next step add your TeamSupport server, (e.g. app.na1/na2.teamsupport.com) and your TeamSupport credentials (APP ID and API key). To get your Organization ID go to Admin > My Company tab. To get your API Token: Go to Admin > Integration tab and expand the top selection labeled TeamSupport API.
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your user from TeamSupport to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Trigger activation in TeamSupport
6. You’re on the good way! The CSAT/CES/NPS trigger is waiting for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button.
Creating custom field in TeamSupport
To do this go to Admin > Custom fields > Add custom field. Custom field has to be named NicereplyCSAT/NicereplyCES/NicereplyNPS. The type of custom field is text custom field. Then click Save.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with TeamSupport and the workflow is follows:
- After CSAT/CES/NPS trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your tickets on a regular basis.
- Nicereply will send the CSAT/CES/NPS survey to the ticket requestor for all tickets created via Email channel, with status Resolved and without ticket update for 48 hours (by default)
3. Nicereply will collect the CSAT/CES/NPS ratings and push it to TeamSupport as a note and the custom field value