At this point you should be already decided about the customer satisfaction metric you are planning to use and the distribution channel, which is “email template” in this case. Every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES. Manual will show you steps with CSAT example.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting DeskPro with Nicereply
1. Choose the customer satisfaction metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account, CSAT, NPS or CES. Click on “START CSAT”.
2. From distribution options choose “EMAIL TEMPLATE”.
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on DeskPro icon.
4. In the next step add your DeskPro URL, (e.g. acme.deskpro.com) and your DeskPro API key. To get your API key go to Settings > Apps > API keys.
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your user from DeskPro to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Adding email template to DeskPro
6. You're on the good way! To collect customer feedback, you need to place CSAT (smiley faces) into your DeskPRO email templates. Now copy code for Smiley faces.
7. Go to DeskPro account > Settings > Tickets > Email Templates > Click Layout > Footer/Body. Delete the default code. Then paste code for Smiley faces, then click Save.
Don´t forget to go to your Nicereply account and click “FINISH SETUP”.
Ticket field settings
You won´t find Nicereply ticket field in your basic account setup. Therefore we need to add Nicereply ticket field to your DeskPro account.
To do this go to Tickets > Fields > Add > Choose single-line textbox. The title has to be Nicereply CSAT/Nicereply CES/ Nicereply NPS. Click the option only show this field to agents, then click save.
Your email templates will now contain CSAT code (smiley faces) and all collected ratings will be stored in Nicereply under CSAT tab.
And are pushed into your DeskPro ticket.