At this point you should be already decided about the customer satisfaction metric you're planning to use and the distribution channel, which is “trigger” in this case. Every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES. Manual will show you steps with CSAT example.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT,NPS and CES
Enable integration in Front
In the settings of your Front account, go to integrations and choose Nicereply from the app directory. Here you need to do a few more things:
1. Click Enable integration
2. Enable Nicereply
3. Insert company URL - the company url is available in Nicereply settings in your account, then save settings
Connecting Front with Nicereply
1. Choose the customer satisfaction metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account, CSAT, NPS or CES. Click on “START CSAT/ START CES/START NPS”.
2. From distribution options choose “TRIGGER”
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Front icon
4. In the next step add your Front Token, to get your Token go to your Front account > go to Settings > Plugins and API > then click on API
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your user from Front to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Trigger activation in Front
6. You’re on the good way! The CSAT/CES/NPS trigger is waiting for for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Front and the workflow is follows:
1. After CSAT/CES/NPS trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your tickets on a regular basis
2. Nicereply will send the CSAT/CES/NPS survey to the ticket requestor for all tickets created via Email channel, with status Resolved and without ticket update for 48 hours (by default)
3. Nicereply will collect the CSAT/CES/NPS ratings and push it to Front