At this point you should be already decided about the customer satisfaction metric you're planning to use and the distribution channel, which is “trigger” in this case. Every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES. Manual will show you steps with CSAT example.
In this article
- Connecting ServiceCloud with Nicereply
- Trigger activation in ServiceCloud
- Importing users from ServiceCloud
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT,NPS and CES
Connecting ServiceCloud with Nicereply
1. Choose the customer satisfaction metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account, CSAT, NPS or CES. Click on “START CSAT”.
2. From distribution options choose “TRIGGER”.
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on ServiceCloud icon.
4. In the next step add your ServiceCloud instance. You can find your instance in your URL.
Then click connect and continue.
Trigger activation in ServiceCloud
5. You’re on the good way! The CSAT/CES/NPS trigger is waiting for for activation.
6. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button.
Importing users from ServiceCloud
7. The last thing we need to do is import your users from ServiceCloud. Go to your Nicereply account > Staff > click import users > and click ServiceCloud (Salesforce). Then just choose the users you want to import and click continue.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with ServiceCloud and the workflow is follows:
1. After CSAT/CES/NPS trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your tickets on a regular basis
2. Nicereply will send the CSAT/CES/NPS survey to the ticket requestor for all tickets created via Email channel, with status Resolved and without ticket update for 48 hours (by default)
3. Nicereply will collect the CSAT/CES/NPS ratings and push it to your ServiceCloud account