At this point you should be already decided about the customer satisfaction metric you're planning to use and the distribution channel, which is “trigger” in this case. Every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES. Manual will show you steps with CSAT example.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT,NPS and CES
Connecting ServiceCloud with Nicereply
1. Start your 14-days free trial on Nicereply, if you don't have an account already. Sign-up here.
2. Pick one the customer satisfaction metric, CSAT, NPS or CES, you want to start with. Click on “START WITH CSAT/NPS/CES”.
3. From distribution options choose “TRIGGER”.
4. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Service Cloud icon.
5. In the next step add log in into your Service Cloud account, and then when asked whether you want to connect Nicereply with Salesforce click Allow.
6. Import your Service Cloud users to Nicereply.
Trigger activation in Service Cloud
7. You’re on the good way! The CSAT/CES/NPS trigger is waiting for for activation.
7. Continue to “Trigger settings”. Copy "survey token":
paste it to installed Nicereply app in Salesforce and enable the trigger, afterwards hit "save" and "done":
8. You can manage other trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button in Nicereply and you're done!
Note: to change survey token go to "App Launcher" -> "Nicereply Setup".
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Service Cloud and the workflow is follows:
1. After CSAT/CES/NPS trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your tickets on a regular basis
2. Nicereply will send the CSAT/CES/NPS survey to the ticket requestor for all tickets created via Email channel, with status Resolved and without ticket update for 48 hours (by default)
3. Nicereply will collect the CSAT/CES/NPS ratings and push it to your Service Cloud account