How to create an eNPS survey
We can't stress enough the need to collect the relevant data amongst your employees. It's critical for the success of any organization. When employees are engaged, they are more productive, committed, and likely to stay with the organization for a longer period of time. eNPS helps in identifying employee engagement and loyalty and also helps identify areas of improvement.
The Employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS) is a tool used by companies to measure employee satisfaction and loyalty. It is based on the Net Promoter Score (NPS), which is a customer loyalty metric.
Let's look at how you can easily and quickly create an eNPS survey.
Create an eNPS survey
- Log into your account.
- On the left side, click on the button "+ NEW SURVEY".
- Since you're measuring your customers engagement and loyalty, choose the NPS survey (the 3rd option). Now click "START WITH NPS".
- To distribute your survey, choose the in-signature one.
- Import your agents.
- To make your template do its magic, follow the instruction to copy and paste the HTML code. You can insert this code into your marketing/team emails.
You can also use a link to share your survey within your company's email/slack/intranet etc.
To access the URL link to your survey, just change the "Survey style:"
- Now, you can customize your survey by clicking "SETTINGS & APPEARANCE".
Usually, eNPS surveys consist of a 10-point Likert scale, but with Nicereply, you can add extra CSAT, CES, or NPS questions to gain even more feedback.
- Here's how your survey could look:
A few tips to keep in mind when sending out the eNPS surveys:
- Send the surveys no more than once a quarter.
- Keep them brief. The 3 questions are the sweet spot.
- Make sure that the responses are anonymous.
Question ideas to ask when measuring eNPS:
- On a scale of 0 to 10, how likely are you to recommend our company as a great place to work?
- How likely are you to recommend our products or services to friends or family members?
- Do you feel like your contributions are valued and recognised within our company?
- On a scale of 0 to 10, how likely are you to remain with our company for the next year?
- How supported do you feel by your manager in achieving your goals and objectives?
- On a scale of 0 to 10, how satisfied are you with the work-life balance provided by our company?
- How likely are you to speak positively about our company to people outside of work?
Analyse your data
All your collected ratings can be easily accessible in the Rating feed when you log into your account.
You can see all your ratings with the sentiment, even if the employees left a commentary, or added something to support their answers.
All of the ratings collected with your eNPS survey will be anonymous.
To analyse your data even more and picture them, you can go to "Analytics" on the left hand side.
In the upper part of the page, choose the survey you want, in this case, it's the eNPS one.
If you scroll down, you can see even more detailed statistics.
And now you have it all in one place in your Nicereply account. All that remains is to implement the feedback gained thanks to your eNPS surveys.