How to create an eCSAT survey
Collecting relevant data on employee satisfaction is crucial for any organization to thrive. Employee satisfaction has a direct impact on productivity, commitment, and retention rates. By conducting an eCSAT survey, an organization can gather valuable insights into their employees' satisfaction levels and identify areas that need improvement. This, in turn, can help the organization improve employee morale and engagement, leading to higher levels of job satisfaction, and a more positive work environment.
Employee Customer Satisfaction (eCSAT) measures employee satisfaction levels. It helps organisations understand areas that need improvement to create a better workplace environment and increase employee retention.
Let's explore how to create an eCSAT survey quickly and easily.
Create an eCSAT survey
- Log into your account.
- On the left hand side, click on the button "+ NEW SURVEY".
- Since you're measuring your customers' engagement and loyalty, choose a CSAT survey (the 1st option). Click "START WITH CSAT".
- To distribute your survey, choose the in-signature one.
- Import your agents.
- To make your template do its magic, follow the instruction for copying and pasting the HTML code. You can insert this code into your marketing/team emails.
You can also use a link to share your survey within your company's email/slack/intranet etc.
To access the URL link to your survey, just change the "Survey style:"
- Now, you can customize your survey by clicking "SETTINGS & APPEARANCE".
With Nicereply you can customize and combine all the types of scales and even support your eCSAT with extra eNPS or eCSAT questions to gain even more feedback.
- Here's how your survey can look:
A few tips to keep in mind when sending out the eCSAT surveys:
- Send the surveys no more than once a quarter.
- Keep them brief. The 3 questions are the sweet spot.
- Make sure that the responses are anonymous.
Question ideas to ask for measuring eCSAT:
- On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your job overall?
- Do you have the necessary resources and support to do your job well?
- How meaningful does your job feel to you?
- On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your immediate supervisor?
- Are you planning to stay with this organization for the long term?
- Do you feel like you have the opportunities for growth and development within this organization?
Analyze your data
All your collected ratings can be easily accessible in the Rating feed when you log into you account.
You can see all your ratings with the sentiment, even if the employees have left a commentary or have added something to support their answers.
All of the rating collected with your eCSAT survey will be anonymous.
To analyze your data even more and picture them, you can go to "Analytics" on the left hand side.
In the upper part of the page, choose the survey you wish, in this case, it could be the eCSAT one.
Scroll down to see even more detailed statistics.
And now you have it all in one place in your Nicereply account. All that remains is to implement the feedback gained thanks to your eCSAT surveys.