Customer Effort Score (CES) trigger distribution in Aircall
This article will show you how to start measuring Customer Effort Score (CES) via triggers - automated emails after a call is ended - in your Aircall account.
You can either follow the integration video manual or follow the written documentation below the video.
Integration video manual
In this article
Connecting Aircall with Nicereply
1. Choose the CES metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START CES. If you do not see the START CES button click on CES - Surveys - ADD SURVEY
2. From distribution options choose TRIGGER
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Aircall icon
4. In the next step log in to your Aircall account and click Authorize - Nicereply will then connect automatically to your account and create Nicereply Webhook
5. Then add your users from Aircall to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Trigger activation in Aircall
6. You’re on the good way! The CES trigger is waiting for for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “activation” button.
Important! As you can see, the "Send After" option says "Send after x hours ticket is solved without a response from customer". In this case, the ticket stands for a call. This means that you are setting up the number of hours since the call resolution after which the survey is sent.
You can also filter (segment) your surveys by a tag or by a mailbox in Aircall. In this case, the mailbox equals the team.
When you're done editing your trigger settings click SAVE SETTINGS, hit the "activation" button, and activate your trigger to start distributing your surveys.
8. The last thing you need to do is to connect phone numbers to the Nicereply integration - if you do not connect any number the integration won't work. Go to your Aircall dashboard and click on Integrations.
9. As you can see Nicereply is listed in "My integrations" section, but there are no numbers connected to the integration. Now click Configure.
10. Now, click add or remove numbers. Then click "add an aircall number" and choose which numbers you want the integration to work for. When you're done don't forget to click Save in the top right corner. After you connect the numbers you'll see that the status of the integration will change to "Active".
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Aircall and the workflow is follows:
1. After CES trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your calls on a regular basis
2. Nicereply will send the CES survey to the person your company had a call with after the call is ended - the only condition is that you need to have an email address of that person in the contact information
3. Nicereply will collect the CES ratings, push it to Aircall call records
and create Custom Insight card (you'll be able to see customer's last rating while calling with him/her connected to his/hers email address)