Customer Effort Score (CES) trigger distribution in Aircall
This article will show you how to start measuring Customer Effort Score (CES) via triggers - automated emails after a call is ended - in your Aircall account.
In this article
Connecting Aircall with Nicereply
1. Choose the CES metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START CES. If you do not see the START CES button click on CES - Surveys - ADD SURVEY
2. From distribution options choose TRIGGER
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Aircall icon
4. In the next step log in to your Aircall account and click Authorize - Nicereply will then connect automatically to your account and create Nicereply Webhook
5. Then add your users from Aircall to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Trigger activation in Aircall
6. You’re on the good way! The CES trigger is waiting for for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “activate trigger” button.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Aircall and the workflow is follows:
1. After CES trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your calls on a regular basis
2. Nicereply will send the CES survey to the person your company had a call with after the call is ended - the only condition is that you need to have an email address of that person in the contact information
3. Nicereply will collect the CES ratings, push it to Aircall call records
and create Custom Insight card (you'll be able to see customer's last rating while calling with him/her connected to his/hers email address)