Customer Effort Score (CES) trigger distribution in Front
This article will show you how to start measuring Customer Effort Score (CES) via triggers - automated emails after a conversation is resolved - in your Front account.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT,NPS and CES
Enable integration in Front
In the settings of your Front account, go to integrations and choose Nicereply from the app directory. Here you need to do a few more things:
1. Click Enable integration
2. Enable Nicereply
3. Insert company URL - the company url is available in Nicereply settings in your account, then save settings
Connecting Front with Nicereply
1. Choose the CES metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START CES. If you do not see the START CES button click on CES - Surveys - ADD SURVEY
2. From distribution options choose TRIGGER
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Front icon
4. In the next step add your Front Token, to get your Token go to your Front account > go to Settings > Plugins and API > then click on API and and create New Token.
Select following scopes: Shared Resources and Private Resources, then click create.
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your user from Front to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us
Trigger activation in Front
6. You’re on the good way! The CES trigger is waiting for for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “activate trigger” button.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Front and the workflow is follows:
1. After CES trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your conversations on a regular basis
2. Nicereply will send the CES survey to the conversation requestor for all conversations created via Email channel, with status Resolved and without conversation update for 48 hours (by default)
3. Nicereply will collect the CES feedback and push it to Front