Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) email template distribution in Kustomer
This article will show you how to start measuring Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) directly in your Kustomer email template (signature).
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting Kustomer with Nicereply
1. Choose the CSAT metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START CSAT. If you do not see the START CSAT button click on CSAT - Surveys - ADD SURVEY
2. From distribution options choose EMAIL TEMPLATE
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Kustomer icon
4. In the next step add your Kustomer URL, (e.g. acme.kustomerapp.com) and your API key. To get your API key go to Settings > Security > API keys > New API key. You need to create new API key and add roles: org.admin.read, org.admin.write, org.user.read, org.user.write. Make sure to set expiration date to "No Expiration"!
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your user from Kustomer to Nicereply by clicking continue. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Adding email template to Kustomer
6. You're on the good way! To collect customer feedback, you need to place CSAT (smiley faces) into your Kustomer email templates. Now copy code for CSAT (smiley faces).
7. Now go to your Kustomer account > Settings > Administration > Templates > Add new template. Select name for your new template, delete the predefined code and paste code for CSAT (smiley faces). Then click Save.
Don´t forget to go to your Nicereply account and click CONFIRM SETUP COMPLETION.
Your email templates will now contain CSAT code (smiley faces) and all collected ratings will be stored in Nicereply under CSAT tab.
And are pushed into your Kustomer ticket.