Net Promoter Score (NPS) email template distribution in Kustomer
This article will show you how to start measuring Net Promoter Score (NPS) directly in your Kustomer email template (signature).
You can either follow the integration video manual or follow the written documentation below the video.
Integration video manual
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting Kustomer with Nicereply
1. Choose the NPS metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START NPS. If you do not see the START NPS button click on NEW SURVEY button in the top left corner of the screen
2. From distribution options choose EMAIL TEMPLATE
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Kustomer icon
4. In the next step add your Kustomer URL, (e.g. acme.kustomerapp.com) and your API key. To get your API key go to Settings > Security >API keys > New API key. You need to create new API key and add roles: org.admin.read, org.admin.write, org.user.read, org.user.write. Make sure to set expiration date to "No Expiration"!
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your user from Kustomer to Nicereply by clicking continue. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Adding email template to Kustomer
6. You're on the good way! To collect customer feedback, you need to place Net Promoter Score into your Kustomer email templates. Now copy code for NPS.
7. Now go to your Kustomer account > Settings > Administration > Email Templates > Add new template. Select the name for your new template and choose Code editor, then click Create
Delete the predefined code and paste code for Net promoter score. Then click Save.
Don´t forget to go to your Nicereply account and click CONFIRM SETUP COMPLETION.
Your email templates will now contain NPS code and all collected ratings will be stored in Nicereply under NPS tab.
And are pushed into your Kustomer ticket.