Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) trigger distribution in Kustomer
This article will show you how to start measuring Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) via triggers - automated emails after a ticket is resolved - in your Kustomer account.
You can either follow the integration video manual or follow the written documentation below the video.
Integration video manual
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting Kustomer with Nicereply
1. Choose the CSAT metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START CSAT. If you do not see the START CSAT button click on NEW SURVEY button in the top left corner of the screen. Then, Choose your primary CSAT question rating scale. Once you choose the survey rating scale it is not possible to change it later.
2. From distribution options choose TRIGGER
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Kustomer icon
4. In the next step add your Kustomer URL, (e.g. acme.kustomerapp.com) and your API key. To get your API key go to Settings > Security >API keys > New API key. You need to create new API key and add roles: org.admin.read, org.admin.write, org.user.read, org.user.write. Make sure to set expiration date to "No Expiration"!
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your user from Kustomer to Nicereply by clicking continue. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Trigger activation in Kustomer
6. You’re on the good way! The CSAT trigger is waiting for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “activation” button.
When you're done editing your trigger settings click SAVE SETTINGS, hit the "activation" button, and activate your trigger to start distributing your surveys.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Kustomer and the workflow is follows:
1. After CSAT trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your tickets on a regular basis
2. Nicereply will send the CSAT survey to the ticket requestor for all tickets created via Email channel, with status Resolved and without ticket update for 48 hours (by default)
3. Nicereply will collect the CSAT ratings and push it to Kustomer as a note and the custom field value