Net Promoter Score (NPS) email template distribution in LiveAgent
This article will show you how to start measuring Net Promoter Score (NPS) directly in your LiveAgent email template (signature).
You can either follow the integration video manual or follow the written documentation below the video.
Integration video manual
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting LiveAgent with Nicereply
1. Choose the NPS metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START NPS. If you do not see the START NPS button click on NEW SURVEY button in the top left corner of the screen
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on LiveAgent icon
4. In the next step add your LiveAgent hostname, (e.g. acme.ladesk.com) and your LiveAgent API key. To get your API key go to Configuration > System > API. Click Add API key, then insert Name, and in Privileges you need to select at least agent - read, tag - read + write, ticket - read + write, user - read. Then click Create.
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your user from LiveAgent to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Adding email template to LiveAgent
6. You're on the good way! To collect customer feedback, you need to place Net Promoter Score into your LiveAgent email templates. Now copy NPS code.
7. Go to your LiveAgent account > Configuration > Email > Customer templates > Ticket reply, click edit. Then switch to source mode, and replace this code (delete it)
by Nicereply NPS code (paste Nicereply NPS code).
Then click save. Don't forget to click Confirm setup completion in Nicereply account.
Your email templates will now contain NPS code and all collected ratings will be stored in Nicereply under NPS tab.
And are pushed into your LiveAgent ticket