Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) trigger distribution in LiveAgent
This article will show you how to start measuring Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) via triggers - automated emails after a ticket is resolved - in your LiveAgent account.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT,NPS and CES
Connecting LiveAgent with Nicereply
1. Choose the CSAT metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START CSAT. If you do not see the START CSAT button click on CSAT - Surveys - ADD SURVEY
2. From distribution options choose TRIGGER
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on LiveAgent icon
4. In the next step add your LiveAgent hostname, (e.g. acme.ladesk.com) and your LiveAgent API key. To get your API key go to Configuration > System > API. Click Add API key, then insert Name, and in Privileges you need to select at least agent - read, tag - read + write, ticket - read + write, user - read. Then click Create.
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your user from LiveAgent to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Trigger activation in LiveAgent
6. You’re on the good way! The CSAT trigger is waiting for for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with LiveAgent and the workflow is follows:
1. After CSAT trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your tickets on a regular basis
2. Nicereply will send the CSAT survey to the ticket requestor for all tickets created via Email channel, with status Resolved and without ticket update for 48 hours (by default)
3. Nicereply will collect the CSAT ratings and push it to LiveAgent