Customer Effort Score (CES) email template distribution in Zendesk
This article will show you how to start measuring Customer Effort Score (CES) directly in your Zendesk email template (signature).
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting Zendesk with Nicereply
1. Choose the CES metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START CES. If you do not see the START CES button click on CES - Surveys - ADD SURVEY
2. From distribution options choose EMAIL TEMPLATE
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Zendesk icon
4. In the next step add your Zendesk URL, (e.g. acme.zendesk.com) and your Zendesk credentials (Email & Token)
To get your Zendesk API token:
a. Go to your Zendesk Admin > API
b. If disabled, enable the "Token Access" option
c. Click on "+ (add new token)" link and use API token description “Nicereply” to create a new token
d. Copy the API token (a long string of mixed chars & numbers) to your clipboard and hit “save”
e. Go back to Nicereply integration and Paste the Zendesk API token
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your users from Zendesk to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Adding email template to Zendesk
6. You're on the good way! To collect customer feedback, you need to place Customer Effort Score into your Zendesk email templates. Now, Copy the CES code.
8. Paste the CES code from clipboard into trigger email body. Your trigger template should then look like this:
Don’t forget to save your changes on trigger by clicking the Save button, and Confirm setup completion in Nicereply.
Your email templates will now contain CES code and all collected ratings will be stored in Nicereply under CES tab.
And are pushed into your Zendesk ticket