Net Promoter Score (NPS) email template distribution in Zendesk
This article will show you how to start measuring Net Promoter Score (NPS) directly in your Zendesk email template (signature).
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting Zendesk with Nicereply
1. Choose the NPS metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START NPS. If you do not see the START NPS button click on NPS - Surveys - ADD SURVEY
2. From distribution options choose EMAIL TEMPLATE
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Zendesk icon
4. In the next step add your Zendesk URL, (e.g. acme.zendesk.com) and your Zendesk credentials (Email & Token)
To get your Zendesk API token:
a. Go to your Zendesk Admin > API
b. If disabled, enable the "Token Access" option
c. Click on "+ (add new token)" link and use API token description “Nicereply” to create a new token
d. Copy the API token (a long string of mixed chars & numbers) to your clipboard and hit “save”
e. Go back to Nicereply integration and Paste the Zendesk API token
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your users from Zendesk to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Adding email template to Zendesk
6. You're on the good way! To collect customer feedback, you need to place Net Promoter Score into your Zendesk email templates. Now, Copy the NPS code.
8. Paste the NPS code from clipboard into trigger email body. Your trigger template should then look like this:
Don’t forget to save your changes on trigger by clicking the Save button, and Confirm setup completion in Nicereply.
Your email templates will now contain NPS code and all collected ratings will be stored in Nicereply under NPS tab.
And are pushed into your Zendesk ticket