Net Promoter Score (NPS) trigger distribution in Kustomer
This article will show you how to start measuring Net Promoter Score (NPS) via triggers - automated emails after a ticket is resolved - in your Kustomer account.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Connecting Kustomer with Nicereply
1. Choose the NPS metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START NPS. If you do not see the START NPS button click on NPS - Surveys - ADD SURVEY
2. From distribution options choose TRIGGER
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Kustomer icon
4. In the next step add your Kustomer URL, (e.g. acme.kustomerapp.com) and your API key. To get your API key go to Settings > Security >API keys > New API key. You need to create new API key and add roles: org.admin.read, org.admin.write, org.user.read, org.user.write. Make sure to set expiration date to "No Expiration"!
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your user from Kustomer to Nicereply by clicking continue. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Trigger activation in Kayako
6. You’re on the good way! The NPS trigger is waiting for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Kustomer and the workflow is follows:
1. After NPS trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your tickets on a regular basis
2. Nicereply will send the NPS survey to the ticket requestor for all tickets created via Email channel, with status Resolved and without ticket update for 48 hours (by default)
3. Nicereply will collect the NPS ratings and push it to Kustomer as a note and the custom field value