Distribute Nicereply surveys in your Pipedrive email template
You can make Nicereply surveys part of your everyday communication in Pipedrive. Collect feedback at specific stages of your deal management with Nicereply.
This article will provide guideline on how to start collecting feedback in your Pipedrive email templates. Specifically, you'll learn how to start collecting Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) in your email templates. Every step of this article is the same for CSAT, CES and NPS.
1. In your Nicereply account navigate to Integrations. Then click ADD NEW INTEGRATION in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Now click on Pipedrive icon.
3. In the next step authorize Nicereply by clicking Allow and Install.
4. Add your users from Pipedrive to Nicereply by clicking continue. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
5. Now, Choose the CSAT metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START CSAT. If you do not see the START CSAT button click on CSAT - Surveys - ADD SURVEY
6. From the distribution options choose EMAIL TEMPLATE
7. In the next step click on Skip Integration
8. Now, you should see all your Pipedrive users already listed in your agents list. If there's any user missing you can add him/her by clicking Add user. Then click Continue.
9. Switch to preview mode.
10. Choose an agent you want to receive the feedback and Copy survey preview.
11. Switch to your Pipedrive account. Navigate to Mail and click on Compose button.
12. Now, click on Templates and and then Manage templates.
13. Choose the template you want to insert the Nicereply survey into and click on it.
14. Now paste the CSAT survey preview.
15. When you're done click Save.
Good job! If you'd like multiple users to collect feedback via their email templates, every Pipedrive user has to copy his/her CSAT preview from Nicereply and paste it into his/her Pipedrive email template!
When you're done switch back to Nicereply and Confirm setup completion.
To be able to identify which customer gave you feedback you need to make little edit on your rating page. Navigate to CSAT - surveys. Locate your Pipedrive custom template and click on Appearance.
Now, click EDIT on the "Your name" section.
Here you can edit whether you'd like to ask a customer's name or email address, and disable the "Hide name field from rating form" option.
When you're finished click Done, and then Save & Publish.
Now, you'll be able to collect feedback in your Pipedrive email templates. You can analyse gathered feedback in your CSAT rating feed and see:
- name of the rated agent
- name of a customer that gave you feedback
- rating value & comment