Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey for Front Chat
This article will show you how to start measuring Net Promoter Score (NPS) directly in your Front Chat conversations.
In this article
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS, and CES
Connecting Front with Nicereply
1. Choose the NPS metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START NPS. If you do not see the START NPS button click on NEW SURVEY button in the top left corner of the screen
2. From distribution options choose EMAIL TEMPLATE
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Front icon
4. In the next step add your Front Token, to get your Token go to your Front account > go to Settings > Plugins and API > then click on API and create New Token.
Select following scopes: Shared Resources and Private Resources, then click create.
Hit Connect and continue to activate your agents in the next step.
5. Add your user from Front to Nicereply. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Creating Nicereply NPS survey canned response
6. You're on a good way! To collect customer feedback in your chat conversation, you need to place NPS into your Front canned responses. Now copy the URL link for NPS. First, choose the URL link from the dropdown menu.
And then click COPY CODE.
7. Go to Front account > Settings > Responses> Add a canned response. Choose a name and paste the code for the URL link, then click Create.
Don´t forget to go to your Nicereply account and click CONFIRM SETUP COMPLETION!
Would you like to create a custom short survey message/link instead of the longer URL like the one in the picture below? Follow this simple manual!
From now on, you will be able to insert NPS survey canned response in your chat conversations.
Your customers will be able to rate their experience when chatting with your support team.
And every collected feedback is pushed directly into the rated chat conversation.