CSAT/CES/NPS trigger distribution in Zendesk chat
Besides Nicereply integration with Zendesk support you can now distribute your surveys via trigger in Zendesk chat (zopim.com). When you finish the chat session Nicereply will automatically send the CSAT/CES/NPS survey to the customer via email. First, you need to decide about the customer satisfaction metric you're planning to use. Every step in the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES. Manual will show you steps with CSAT example.
In this article
Connecting Zendesk chat with Nicereply
1. Choose the customer satisfaction metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account, CSAT, NPS or CES. Click on “START CSAT”.
2. From distribution options choose “TRIGGER”.
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Zendesk chat icon.
4. In the next step add your Zendesk subdomain (if you are using Zendesk Chat together with Zendesk support). If you're only using Zendesk Chat, then turn Zendesk support option off.
Hit Connect and continue.
Then Click Allow.
Trigger activation in Zendesk chat
6. You’re on the good way! The CSAT/CES/NPS trigger is waiting for for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button.
8. Finally, you need to go to your Zendesk chat account > go to settings > widget > Forms. Turn On Pre-chat form, then allow require identity. With this option allowed you will be able to collect customers information and send them surveys via email. Don't forget to save changes.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Zendesk chat and the workflow is follows:
1. After CSAT/CES/NPS trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your chat sessions on a regular basis.
2. Nicereply will send the CSAT/CES/NPS survey to the customer for all chat sessions with customer information (name and email), with status ended and without chat update for 48 hours (by default)
3. Nicereply will collect the CSAT/CES/NPS ratings and store it in your nicereply account.
4. You'll be able to identify feedback in context with the direct link to the rated chat and sync customers name to CSAT/CES/NPS ratings.
5. Finally, you'll be able to customize your CSAT/CES/NPS surveys according to your branding and needs.