Getting started with Aircall integration
Empower your Aircall with Nicereply. In this article you can find out everything important about Nicereply integration.
- By the end of step 3: You’ll understand the benefits of the integration
- By the end of step 4 or 5: You’ll be up and ready to start collecting customer feedback
- Collect customer feedback
- Survey distribution by trigger
- Benefits of the integration
- Trigger activation
NOTE: every step is the article is the same for CSAT, NPS and CES
Collect customer feedback
Use Nicereply with Aircall to track CSAT (Customer Satisfaction Score), NPS (Net Promoter Score) and CES (Customer Effort Score).
1. CSAT – How was your experience with our support?
2. CES – Did the company make it easy for me to handle my issue?
3. NPS – How likely is it that you would recommend Company Inc. to a friend or colleague?
Survey distribution by trigger
Benefit from the power of automated email sending. Follow up with customers via CSAT/CES/NPS survey after you finish a call.
Benefits of the integration
See the list of 6 major benefits of the integration between Aircall and Nicereply.
1. Push ratings & comment right to the call record as a note
All ratings will be pushed to the relevant call record in a form of note (comment).
Note: you can enable/disable push of CSAT rating & comment as Note into ticket in the survey settings.
2. Save CSAT/CES/NPS rating in the custom call field
Beside the note, Nicereply will “automatically” set up the custom field and save CSAT/CES/NPS rating value in the rated call.
3. Nicereply Customer Insight Card
Besides pushing ratings to the relevant call record in a form of note (comment) Nicereply will create Custom Insight Card. This means that you'll be able to see customer's last rating connected to his/her email address in Nicereply in Caller Info and adapt the communication to the last feedback collected from specific customer
4. Sync customers’ name to CSAT/CES/NPS ratings
Customers often don’t share their name in a rating form. Nicereply will automatically add customer names in the rating feed based on the call ID, so you don't need to use the name field on the survey.
5. User import
Sync all your Aircall users with Nicereply with one click. New users will get an automated email with login instructions.
6. Customize your CSAT/CES/NPS surveys according to your branding and needs
Ask your customers the right question at the right time with branded one-click surveys. Customize your surveys and add additional questions.
Click here for the trigger setup guide.