Customer Effort Score (CES) trigger distribution in Pipedrive
This article will show you how to start measuring Customer Effort Score (CES) via triggers - automated emails after a deal is resolved (Won or Lost) - in your Pipedrive account.
In this article
Connecting Pipedrive with Nicereply
1. Choose the CES metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START CES. If you do not see the START CES button click on CES - Surveys - ADD SURVEY
2. From distribution options choose TRIGGER
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Pipedrive icon
4. In the next step authorize Nicereply by clicking Allow and Install.
5. Add your users from Pipedrive to Nicereply by clicking continue. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Trigger activation in Pipedrive
6. You’re on the good way! The CES trigger is waiting for for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. For example you can edit the number of hours after which trigger will be sent (hours after deal resolution - won/lost).
You can also filter trigger by Mailbox or tag. In this case Mailbox equals Pipeline and Tag equals Label. If you choose to filter your survey by specific Pipeline or label survey will be sent to only a deal with that label or from that pipeline.
When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Pipedrive and the workflow is follows:
- After CES trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your deals on a regular basis
- Nicereply will send the CES survey to the deal contact via email, with status won/lost and without deal update for 48 hours (by default)
- Nicereply will collect the CES feedback and push it to Pipedrive as a note and custom field