Net Promoter Score (NPS) trigger distribution in Pipedrive
This article will show you how to start measuring Net Promoter Score (NPS) via triggers - automated emails after a deal is resolved (Won or Lost) - in your Pipedrive account.
You can either follow the integration video manual or follow the written documentation below the video.
Integration video manual
In this article
Connecting Pipedrive with Nicereply
1. Choose the NPS metric in the “left menu” in your Nicereply account. Click on START NPS. If you do not see the START NPS button click on NPS - Surveys - ADD SURVEY
2. From distribution options choose TRIGGER
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Pipedrive icon
4. In the next step authorize Nicereply by clicking Allow and Install.
5. Add your users from Pipedrive to Nicereply by clicking continue. New users will get an automated email with login instructions from us.
Trigger activation in Pipedrive
6. You’re on the good way! The NPS trigger is waiting for for activation.
7. You can manage the trigger behaviour in “Trigger settings”. For example you can edit the number of hours after which trigger will be sent (hours after deal resolution - won/lost).
You can also filter trigger by Mailbox or tag. In this case Mailbox equals Pipeline and Tag equals Label. If you choose to filter your survey by specific Pipeline or label survey will be sent to only a deal with that label or from that pipeline.
When you’re ready hit the “active trigger” button.
Important! As you can see, the "Send After" option says "Send after x hours ticket is solved without a response from customer". In this case, the ticket stands for a deal. This means that you are setting up the number of hours since the deal resolution after which the survey is sent.
Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Pipedrive and the workflow is follows:
- After NPS trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your deals on a regular basis
- Nicereply will send the NPS survey to the deal contact via email, with status won/lost and without deal update for 48 hours (by default)
- Nicereply will collect the NPS feedback and push it to Pipedrive as a note and custom field