Getting started with Nicereply
Follow these 7 simple steps and you’ll get your Nicereply account up and running in no time. If you'd like to get a full tour of Nicereply and all it's features you can schedule a 5-minute Skype call with our support team. Our representative will personally walk you through Nicereply integration and all its features.
- By the end of step 3: You'll be up and ready to start collecting feedback
- By the end of step 5: You'll be able to edit your rating surveys and trigger settings
- By the end of step 7: You'll be able to manage your users and reporting
- Choose the customer satisfaction metrics
- Decide how you want to distribute your surveys
- Integrate Nicereply with customer service software
- Survey customization
- Trigger setup
- User management
STEP 1: Choose the customer satisfaction metric
Choose the customer satisfaction metric in the left menu. You can use Nicereply to track CSAT (Customer Satisfaction Score), NPS (Net Promoter Score) and CES (Customer Effort Score).
1. CSAT – How was your experience with our support?
2. CES – Did the company make it easy for me to handle my issue?
3. NPS – How likely is it that you would recommend Company Inc. to a friend or colleague?
STEP 2: Choose how you want to distribute CSAT/CES/NPS to your customers
One you've chosen customer satisfaction metric you need to decide how to distribute the survey to you customers. Each distribution method has specific features and benefits. You can add more distributions at any time.
Insert CSAT/CES/NPS into the emails you send. Place HTML code to your signature or any custom email template.
Benefit from the power of automated email sending. Follow up with customers via CSAT/CES/NPS survey after you close a ticket.
Campaigns (only for NPS)
You decide to whom and when you wish to send NPS form. Easiest way to contact any audience via simple email import.
STEP 3: Choose the customer service software to integrate with Nicereply
In the next step you can choose the customer service software from our integrations list to integrate your Nicereply account with. Once you decided which service you're planning to use simply follow the integration steps for that specific software. All you need to do is insert your software credentials, and then insert the survey code to your email template or active the trigger. After that you'll be ready to start collecting feedback. You can find all the integration manuals HERE. If you don't want to integrate Nicereply with any software, or simply did not find your preferred one click Skip integration at the bottom of the page (skipping an integration is only possible for email template, if you want to use trigger you need to integrate Nicereply with a third-party software).
STEP 4: Survey customization
In Nicereply you can customize your CSAT/CES/NPS surveys according to your branding and needs. This way you can ask your customers the right question at the right time. Simply go to customer satisfaction metric you're using > click surveys > and then click on appearance of the survey you want to customize.
Here you can edit Rating page, Thank you page and also visual theme of the survey. You can add extra question, upload company logo, edit title, change rating style, or switch to color different scale. You can also choose from different pre-made themes, or create your own.
STEP 5: Trigger setup
If you decided to distribute your surveys via trigger you can manage the trigger behaviour in trigger settings. Go to your selected metric (CSAT, NPS or CES) > click surveys > and click trigger settings of your survey. Here you can edit sender name or edit the number of days after which the survey can be send to the same customer to protect them from being oversurveyed.
After you active the trigger Nicereply will start scanning the status of your tickets on a regular basis. Nicereply will send a CSAT/CES/NPS survey to the ticket requestor (a customer your company solved a ticket with) for all tickets created via Email channel with status Resolved that weren't updated for 48 hours (by default).
You can also change the number of hours after which the survey is sent to the customer. When you're done don't forget to save your changes.
STEP 6: User management
When setting up your Nicereply integration you can sync all your users from your customer service software with one click. New users will get an automated email with login instructions. You can manage your users under the staff tab. Here you can add new users, add new user teams, delete users, or import users from your customer service software, or via CSV file.
STEP 7: Reporting
With Nicereply you can analyze your ratings with Dashboards. Simply go to the customer satisfaction metric you're using, and click rating feed. Here you can for example see your total number of ratings, average score, development of your score through chosen period of time. You can also see specific ratings with agent name or issue number, customer name, comment, and direct link to the rated ticket.
- You can print your rating feed, or export it in CSV
- You can also manage your issues (bad ratings)
- Nicereply also allows you to stay up to date with Notifications. You can find all the information here
- One of the great ways to motivate your team and get better over time is setting goals
You've successfully set up your Nicereply account and you're ready to up your relationship with customers. Some of the main benefits you can look forward to are:
- You can customize your CSAT/CES/NPS surveys according to your branding and needs
- Feedback from customers will be pushed to your chosen help desk or another app and will be stored in your Nicereply account.
- Thanks to ticket backlink you'll be able to identify feedback in context with the direct link to the rated ticket.
- Nicereply will automatically add customer names in the rating feed based on the ticket ID, so you don't need to use the name field on the survey.